BlogicBlog: View from the trenches

The blog about Java and XML with focus on troubleshooting issues and tools.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Who is blogging about Weblogic

Permanent article link

There are some people out there blogging about Weblogic. Here is the short list in hopes this article will make them a bit more noticeable:
  • Cid Danis. Weblogic Senior support engineer
  • Unknown, but thorough in documenting test problems
  • Vinny Carpenter, who is using Weblogic and blogs good links and articles
  • News from BEA Dev2Dev. From the horse's mouth so to speak
  • Moazam Rajas. He is actually SUN Senior support engineer, but if you run Weblogic - or any other J2EE servers - you will do well to read his articles

All of the blogs above have RSS feeds.

There is also a couple of interesting individual links:

If you use Weblogic, check these out.
BlogicBlogger Over and Out

2 Comments:

At October 04, 2004 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some WebLogic posts (specifically about WebLogic Workshop) on my blog as well:
http://fb2.hu/blogs/x10Example articles:
XQuery in WorkshopWorkshop vs. Whidbey

 
At October 04, 2004 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog sometimes mostly about Weblogic administration (since that 's my job) see: http://www.jroller.com/page/ldewavrin.


N.B 1: I have to admit that the content of my Blog 's poor today (I hope I'll have time to post more frequently articles and thoughts of better quality)
N.B 2: English is not my native language and I do my best to speak and write it properly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home