BlogicBlog: View from the trenches

The blog about Java and XML with focus on troubleshooting issues and tools.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

JavaOne 2006 sessions are up with sound and transcripts

Permanent article link

The sessions are finally up and like last couple of years have sound synchronized with the slides and transcripts. Like last couple of years, there are some transcription errors. Not surprising given the accents, etc. Still, I wish Sun had given the speakers a way to double check and correct the transcriptions. Given that they will be up for a long time, it is worth making sure things look really well.

I have checked my own session (TS-1669) and it is not too bad. I had more raspy voice than I have normally, but that's probably because of all the talking and partying that happened beforehand.

BlogicBlogger Over and Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home